In winters an electric heating pad will save you from that chilly feel. It is mostly used as a pain reliever but you can also use it just to get that warm feeling. You must be having a lot of things to help you with winters like hand gloves, caps, scarves, etc. But an electric heating pad is the thing you should be looking for.
There are a lot of options available when it comes to a heating pad but you should prefer an electric one. Because it is very feasible and portable as well. So here is a list of top 5 electric heating pad for you to get started.
1. HETASH Electric Hot Bag/Heating Pad with Neck Pillow, Ear Plug
This is the cheapest on this list. Easy to carry along and you can adjust it and use anywhere.
- Charging for 7-12 Mins, Warm for 1-2 Hours
- An electric hot water pouch filled & sealed with a good quality knob, used to provide warmth, typically whilst in bed, but also for the application of heat to a specific part of the body.
- You can keep it inside the quilt to heat up the quilt or use on low temperature for massaging body parts
- It is a high-quality reliever from aches in cold climatic conditions. It gives relief from pain and makes you feel comfortable.
- FREE Neck Pillow, Ear Plug, And Otg Adapter For Android
2. FEDUS® Heat Therapy Orthopaedic Pain Reliever Electric Heating Pad Waist Belt
- Ideal for Hot Therapy in order to relieve pain, stress, and discomfort in the lumbar/lower back area and abdominal/stomach area, muscle stiffness, joint pain and body cramps arthritis, cold womb, and cold weather
- Single-button controller makes using this heating pad effortless. Low- (45℃), Medium- (55℃), High- (80℃) to adjust the desired heat level.
- Provide soothing heat relief in 30 seconds for fast heat and fast relief. Feel the heat therapy work to help increase blood flow to sore areas for muscle relaxation and faster healing.
- 1.5 Meter power cord provides flexibility.
- Heating Pad Cover is conveniently machine washable and dryer safe (cool settings recommended) for easy care.
3. ADDMAX Orthopaedic Electric Heating Belt
- Built-in heat therapy pad provides ultra-comfy hot for back pain
- The single-button controller makes using this heating pad effortless. Low- (45℃), Medium- (65℃), High- (85℃) to adjust the desired heat level.
- High-quality fabric is very soft and comfortable. Dual-adjustment straps provide tighter fitting and compression which gives the extra stability and support when you are doing exercise or working with heavyweights.
- It can be used during activities, or while resting and relaxing, such as walking, sitting, lying down, working, golfing, driving.
4. Tynor Ortho Heating Pad
- Safe soft and flexible washable pad 3 modes of temperature regulation 90 min auto cut with LED indicator
- Hot fomentation of the injured
- Helpful for subacute and chronic injuries
5. SandPuppy Fitbelt – Portable and wireless Heating Pad
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Rechargeable and very lightweight to handle. Cordless operation, use it while working, driving, walking and playing
- One recharge will last 90 minutes or more, it takes some time to recharge
- Experience heat within 2 minutes of switching on
- Can fit up to XXXL size with extenders