When it comes to guitar, whether you are of any age group everyone loves music. In one form or another, you love the rhythm. So when it comes to buying the best guitar in India for beginners like an acoustic guitar you should know how to pick one that is perfect for you.
So here is a list of those top 5 acoustic best guitars in India for beginners for you which are budget-friendly and with a good brand quality as well.
Table of Contents
- 1. Kadence A311, 6-strings Acoustic Guitar, Natural
- 2. Kadence Acoustica Series, Semi-Acoustic Guitar Ash Wood with Equalizer
- 3. KAPS ST – 10AC, 6-Strings, Acoustic Guitar, Right-Handed, Wine Red, With Guitar Cover/Bag
- 4. Yamaha F310, 6-Strings Acoustic Guitar, Natural
- 5. Fender SA105CEBK Acoustic Guitar
- Things to look before buying a guitar for beginner
1. Kadence A311, 6-strings Acoustic Guitar, Natural
- A311, 6-strings Acoustic Guitar.
- Good for beginners.
2. Kadence Acoustica Series, Semi-Acoustic Guitar Ash Wood with Equalizer
- Easy to tune with Equalizer
- Fretboard material: Rosewood, Number of strings:6
- Number of frets 21
- Ash Wood
- Great sound quality
3. KAPS ST – 10AC, 6-Strings, Acoustic Guitar, Right-Handed, Wine Red, With Guitar Cover/Bag
- Has 40″ Cut-A-Way Guitar, Cream Binding Top, and Head
- Material: Rosewood fingerboard and Bridge, Toon Wood Body and Neck, Pine Wood Top
- Color: Wine Red in High Gloss Finish, Chrome Keys
- 1 Guitar, Guitar Cover/Bag, Strings Pack, String winder and 5 Plectrums
- Good for Beginners
4. Yamaha F310, 6-Strings Acoustic Guitar, Natural
- Traditional Western Body
- Top Material: Spruce, Fingerboard Material: Rosewood, Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Tuners:Covered Chrome(TM-14P), Finger Board Width (Nut/Body) 43 mm (1 11/16″)
- It is precision manufactured and hand-finished to exacting ISO standards and offers the same focus on quality, design, and sound as all Yamaha acoustics
- The F310 consists of a spruce top, back and sides are Meranti, a Nato neck and a rosewood fretboard
- The handling comfort of the slightly reduced body depth and intermediate scale length will be particularly appreciated by younger players
5. Fender SA105CEBK Acoustic Guitar
- Cutaway; dreadnought shape; laminated spruce top; back and sides; laminated Nato; Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood; 20 frets; Rosewood bridge
- Die-cast tuners; Scale: 643 mm
- Nut Width: 43 mm; Fishman Isys-T pickup system with integrated tuner
- Color: Natural, Black, Sunburst
- Good for Beginners
Things to look before buying a guitar for beginner
Brand of the Guitar
If you are thinking to buy a high brand product because you think you are purchasing a superior product then you are wrong. If you are a beginner then you should buy a product that is pocket-friendly for you but still having all the necessary things.
Size of the Guitar
Choosing the proper size for you is very important because you are a beginner. So don’t choose improper size because you have to learn at least 6 months before playing any guitar size.
Buying a Guitar with Features that you don’t need
If you are buying a guitar with a lot of features but think before buying that you actually need those features or not. Because sometimes you pay for features that are not important for you. So don’t buy guitars with all the features just look for important ones. Just choose a starter kit with necessary things like a guitar cover, strap, tuner, and different sizes plectrums.
Choosing the accurate sound of Guitar
While buying a guitar first thing you will notice is the sound of it. So choose the best strumming sound because you have to learn and play on that particular sound only. It totally depends on different wires so choose wisely and branded one because they last longer.
Buying Guitar with strings too hard or too tight
Just choose a guitar that does not have too tight strings because you are a beginner. If wires of the guitar are too hard or too tight then it would be very difficult for you while playing and learning it. Nylon string guitars are easy to play for beginners.