Cordless phones in India are not popular due to mobile phones. But cordless phones are very much important when it comes to a stable number for a home or an office. Apart from that nobody wants to sit beside a particular spot just to talk over the phone. So it becomes a necessity to buy a cordless phone instead of a wired one.
Table of Contents
- 1. Panasonic Single Line 2.4 KX-TG3411SX Digital Cordless Phone
- 2. Beetel F2N Dual SIM GSM Fixed Wireless Phone
- 3. Gigaset A500A Black cordless landline phone with Answering Machine, caller id & speakerphone
- 4. VTech CS6719-15 DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Caller ID/Call Waiting, 1 Cordless Handset
- 5. Panasonic KX-TG3811SXM 2.4 GHz Digital Cordless Telephone
- Things to look before buying a cordless phone in India
1. Panasonic Single Line 2.4 KX-TG3411SX Digital Cordless Phone
- Cordless phone with caller ID, call waiting and call share functions
- 2.4GHz frequency support, NI-MH battery providing talk-time of 10 hours, charging time of 7 hours and standby time of 144 hours
- 50 phonebook entries, 5 redial memory, and 50 caller ID memory
- An illuminated LCD display with alphanumeric keypad. Wall mountable phone, 14 ringer melodies, 6 ringer tones, any key answer, time display and redial. The box includes handset, base, battery, charger and user guide, the batteries must be inserted in the cordless and headset must be placed on the base so that the phone is charged for 7-8 hrs before initial use.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase,6 months warranty for the battery from the date of invoice
2. Beetel F2N Dual SIM GSM Fixed Wireless Phone
- Supports Dual SIM (GSM) operations
- Send and receive SMS (Max 400 SMS can be stored)
- Phonebook Memory-1000 Nos
- FM Radio
- Battery Standby: Approx 50 Hrs
- Talktime: Approx 3 Hrs
3. Gigaset A500A Black cordless landline phone with Answering Machine, caller id & speakerphone
- Cordless landline phone with Answering Machine, caller id & speakerphone
- Answer machine(TAM version) 😮 Total 25 minutes capacity including all pre-recorded OGM. o Ring delay: 2,3,4,5,6,7 rings + toll saver. o Total 4 voice prompt languages.
- 2 x AAA battery with talk-time of Long talk time/standby time up to 12/160 hours, Phonebook for up to 80 names and numbers
- 10 selectable ringtones, Indoor range: up to 50 meters o Outdoor range: up to 300 meters
- 1 Year Handset and Base Warranty & 6 Month Accessories.
4. VTech CS6719-15 DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Caller ID/Call Waiting, 1 Cordless Handset
- Know who’s calling with caller ID/call waiting. Handset displays the name, number, time and date of incoming calls
- Enjoy a speakerphone that can keep up with your calls. Increase participation by allowing both ends to speak—and be heard—at the same time for conversations that are more true to life
- The entire keypad illuminates along with the LCD screen, allowing for easier viewing in dim light
- Power-conserving technology manages consumption for optimal battery performance
5. Panasonic KX-TG3811SXM 2.4 GHz Digital Cordless Telephone
- Wall mountable, Large 1.8-inch LCD screen, Alphanumerical keypad with a backlit display, Caller ID with the memory of 50 names and phone numbers, Phonebook can store up to 100 names and phone numbers, Talktime of 10 hours
- Panasonic Landline Phones don’t come with a manufacturing seal. These phones are new and have a brand warranty on them.
Things to look before buying a cordless phone in India
Range of Cordless Phone
The first thing you will note is the range of cordless phones. Because that is the purpose of buying the cordless phone. You should know the range of the cordless phone as claimed by the company with the actual range.
Battery Backup of Cordless Phone
The battery is a very important feature to look at while buying a cordless phone because you don’t want your battery to drain in between your important talk. So the rechargeable battery of that should be long enough. never us alkaline batteries instead of rechargeable ones otherwise it will damage your phone.