It is very popular among health benefit products but in reality it should be used after consulting a good nutritionist or doctor because it can affect individual person differently. Because a doctor can suggest you to drink it with normal water but any other person can suggest you to drink it with warm water. So it totally depends on the condition of the particular individual taking it.
Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits
- Apple Cider Vinegar lowers your blood sugar level because of the acetic acid present in it.
- ACV keeps a person full because if you are already feeling full in your stomach you will automatically eat less. You will avoid overeating. It has been proven in a study conducted by European Journal of Clinical Nutrition that it helps to reduce your blood sugar level and keeps you full. So you can say it will help you in weight loss.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is good for you as it lowers your bad cholesterol level because of
an insolublefibre pectin that is present in it. But some people are allergic to pectin so those people should consult a doctor first and keep it in mind before using it.
- Apple Cider Vinegar removes fungus and bacterial infection from our body. As it passes through our food pipe, stomach and intestine where it kills bad bacteria which directly lead to a healthy digestion system. It is very effective for those who have constipation problem.
- Apple Cider Vinegar removes toxins from your body because of pectin that is a type of insoluble fibre.
- Apple Cider Vinegar has antioxidants present in it which is very good for your body.
Precautions to keep in mind while taking it :
- Apple Cider Vinegar lowers our blood sugar potassium level because of the acids present in it, which is not good for our body. Because it lowers the minerals present in our bones which can make our bones weaker, so people having problem related to bone like arthritis should avoid taking it.
- Apple Cider Vinegar dosage depends from body to body of an individual person but 2 to 3 times a week (maximum 2 spoons a day with minimum half glass of water) it will be healthy for you to take it. Avoid taking regularly or excess. Do not drink it directly without water.
- Those who have heart problem or high blood pressure should avoid taking it because of the medicines you are already taking which can react with the acids present in apple cider vinegar.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is not good for our teeth because it removes enamel (white covering present on our teeth) which can lead to yellow teeth. So it is good if you are drinking it with straw instead drinking it directly from glass.